ASSISTANCES and MOTORBIKES TRANSPORT
Here follows the list of companies offering their services for assistance and/or transport of bikes of participants in the GIBRALTAR RACE 2019.
In addition to costs and to a brief description, there are the contacts of each one for more information and/or to arrange directly the selected services.
MEMO TOURS High Level Service package Gibraltar Race Euro 3,395
MEMO TOURS High Level Service package Gibraltar Express Euro 2,595
- Shipping & Assistance of the bike + 2 boxes (size 60x40x32cm)
sportbag (boots, helmet, riding cloth, protection etc) + 2 tires/wheels
- Including breakfast + daily live cooking of Memo Tours chef Jurgen
- Refresment, beer and wine at Memo Tours bivouac
- Memo Tours/Gibraltar 2019 rally shirt
- Airport transfers (if your flight times connects to the team)
- Mechanic will take care of repairs + tyre changes
For pick-up/drop-off points Europe, please contact us
F.Z. FACTORY di Fabio Zanone:
- Assistance + transport roundtrip = Euro 2,450
- Assistance only = Euro 1,750
- Transport roundtrip only = Euro 750
CONDITIONS of services:
- prices shown are valid for a minimum of 8 motorcycles
- assistance includes: daily full maintenance, tyres changing service (tyres not included), transport of the bike spare parts and of two wheel rims (supplied by the pilot) during the route, small repairs to restore the bike in case of failure or tumble. In case of major repairs, the additional cost will be evaluated according the conditions of the bike.
- transport includes: the bike, a case (sizes 80x40x40 or 80x35x45 cm) and two wheel rims from Italy to the start line and from the finish line to Italy. Any other baggage different in shape and sizes will not be transported.
- The place of loading and unloading bikes in Italy: VIGONE (TO)
- In case of unreparable failure or damage, the bike will be transported on the assistance truck that follows the race.
ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDING U.K.:
- Shipping & Assistance from the UK to the start & back to the UK from the finish line: Euro 2,400 (Euro 2,100 Express 1 or 2)
- Shipping Only from the UK to the start & back to the UK from the finish line: Euro 1,900 (Euro 1,900 also Express 1 or 2) For one way shipping the price does not change.
- Assistance Only for UK & European riders: Euro 950 (Euro 570 Express 1 or 2)
- Full service (In addition to assistance. Hand your bike over at the end of each day & the bike is presented back to you ready to race): Euro 700 (Euro 420 Express 1 or 2)
CONDITIONS of service:
- Also in case of Express Formula, we will take your bike to where ever you start & bring it home from where ever you finish.
- assistance includes: repairs to restore the bike in case of failure or tumble and the tyres changing service (tyres and their transport are not included). In case of unreparable failure or damage the bike will be transported on the service truck that follows the race.
- the transport includes: the bike, one case only (sizes 80x40x40 or 80x35x45 cm) from U.K. to the start and from the finish line to U.K. Any other baggage different in shape and sizes will not be transported.
ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDING U.K:
AZZURROROSA RALLY TEAM:
- Transport of the motorbike Italy – Gdansk = Euro 250
- Transport of the baggage Italy – Gdansk = Euro 60
- Transport of the motorbike Finisterre/Santiago D.C. – Italy = Euro 300
- Trasporto of the baggage Finisterre – Italt = Euro 65
- Paddock Package = Euro 800
- Membership fee 2019 = Euro 35
- Loading and unloading of the motorbike near Modena or Rimini, or in another place to be defined
- Standard baggage sizes 80x40x35
- a pair of wheels is considered a standard baggage.
- Covered area with tables and chairs
- Transport of 2 standard baggage (any extra baggage = 100 Euro)
- Use of standard mechanical equipment and compressor
- Transport of motorcycle broken from the last bivouac to the finish line of the race
The fee does not include:
- Professional mechanic
- Flight ticket
- Everything not listed in the descriptions above
AZZURROROSA RALLY TEAM:
Bettini +39 3334854803
Amadori +39 3332680823
OF ALL EUROPE
If you need more information, please phone us
+39 324 5445344
or email us