ASSISTANCES and MOTORBIKES TRANSPORT
Here follows the list of companies offering their services for assistance and/or transport of bikes of participants in the GIBRALTAR RACE 2020.
In addition to costs and to a brief description, there are the contacts of each one for more information and/or to arrange directly the selected services.
MEMO TOURS High Level Service package Gibraltar Race Euro 3,750
MEMO TOURS High Level Service package Gibraltar Express Euro 2,850
- Shipping & Assistance of the bike + 2 boxes (size 60x40x32cm)
sportbag (boots, helmet, riding cloth, protection etc) + 2 tires/wheels
- Including breakfast + daily live cooking of Memo Tours chef Jurgen
- Refresment, beer and wine at Memo Tours bivouac
- Memo Tours/Gibraltar 2020 rally shirt
- Airport transfers (if your flight times connects to the team)
- Mechanic will take care of repairs + tyre changes
For pick-up/drop-off points Europe, please contact us
F.Z. FACTORY di Fabio Zanone:
- Assistance + transport roundtrip = n/a
- Assistance only = n/a
- Transport roundtrip only = n/a
CONDITIONS of services:
- prices shown are valid for a minimum of 8 motorcycles
- assistance includes: daily full maintenance, tyres changing service (tyres not included), transport of the bike spare parts and of two wheel rims (supplied by the pilot) during the route, small repairs to restore the bike in case of failure or tumble. In case of major repairs, the additional cost will be evaluated according the conditions of the bike.
- transport includes: the bike, a case (sizes 80x40x40 or 80x35x45 cm) and two wheel rims from Italy to the start line and from the finish line to Italy. Any other baggage different in shape and sizes will not be transported.
- The place of loading and unloading bikes in Italy: VIGONE (TO)
- In case of unreparable failure or damage, the bike will be transported on the assistance truck that follows the race.
ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDING U.K.:
- Shipping, Assistance & Full Service from the UK to the start & back to the UK from the finish line: Euro 3,150 (Euro 2,250 Express 1 or 2)
- Shipping Only from the UK to the start & back to the UK from the finish line: Euro 2,200 (Euro 2,200 also Express 1 or 2) For one way shipping the price does not change.
- Assistance / Full Service Only for UK & European riders: Euro 950 (Euro 570 Express 1 or 2)
- Full service: Hand your bike over at the end of each day & the bike is presented back to you ready to race once serviced.
CONDITIONS of service:
- Also in case of Express Formula, we will take your bike to where ever you start & bring it home from where ever you finish.
- Assistance / Full Service includes: daily servicing, repairs to restore the bike in case of failure or tumble and the tyres changing service (tyres and their transport are not included). In case of unreparable failure or damage the bike will be transported on the service truck that follows the race.
- the transport includes: the bike, one case only (sizes 80x40x40 or 80x35x45 cm) from U.K. to the start and from the finish line to U.K. Any other baggage different in shape and sizes will not be transported. Additional cases case can be transported on demand (no later than 30 days before the start of Gibraltar Race). The cost is Euro 100 for each extra case.
ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDING U.K:
AZZURROROSA RALLY TEAM:
- Transport of the motorbike Carpi – Tallin = Euro 390
- Transport of the baggage Carpi – Tallin = Euro 90
- Transport of the motorbike Thessaloniki – Carpi = Euro 250
- Trasporto of the baggage Thessaloniki – Carpi = Euro 60
- Paddock Package = Euro 800
- Membership fee 2020 = Euro 35
- Loading and unloading of the motorbike near Carpi
- Standard baggage max sizes 80x40x35 cm, max weight 30 kg (standard “Dakar” case)
- a pair of wheels or tyres are considered a standard baggage.
- Covered area with tables and chairs
- Transport of 1 standard baggage (any extra baggage = 100 Euro)
- Use of standard mechanical equipment and compressor
- Transport of motorcycle broken from the last bivouac to the finish line of the race
The fee does not include:
- Professional mechanic
- Flight ticket
- Everything not listed in the descriptions above
AZZURROROSA RALLY TEAM:
Bettini +39 3334854803
Amadori +39 3332680823
SWEETLAMB ADVENTURE BIKE ACADEMY + RCBS TEAM:
- Shipping + light assistance 2,500 Euro (Express formula 1 or 2 2,250 Euro)
- Shipping only 2,000 euro (same price for Express formula 1 or 2)
- Light assistance only 750 euro (400 euro for Express formula 1 or 2)
- Comprehensive assistance 750 euro (400 euro for Express formula 1 or 2) (in addition to light assistance)
CONDITIONS of service:
- Shipping includes – bike + 1 x standard size box + 1 x gear luggage + 2 x tyres/wheels.
- Bikes fully insured for the shipping duration.
- Light assistance includes- covered work area, table and chairs, access to the team equipment (air compressor, generator, tools), technical advice, friendly faces.
- Comprehensive assistance includes- 3 x dedicated mechanics, tyre changing service (tyres not supplied), daily maintenance (parts supplied by the customer), small repairs to the best of our abilities and time to put the bike back on the road. In case of major repairs (e.g. engine removal, welding, etc) the additional costs will be discussed individually.
- Place of dropping off/picking up – Welwyn garden City. When dropping off your bike please allow some time to also have a chat with us to be able to asses better your individual needs.
- In case of unrepairable damage, the bike will be transported for the duration of the rally and back to the UK. For the Express formula 1 or 2 the bike will be transported for the whole duration of the rally.
- All the above is valid for a minimum of 8 customers.
For information and reservation:
SWEETLAMB ADVENTURE BIKE ACADEMY:
+44 07972 310482
+44 07838180335 / 01707339712
OF ALL EUROPE
If you need more information, please phone us
+39 324 5445344
or email us